Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hello!

It's been a few years (okay it's been 6), since I posted to my blog. I'd totally forgot I had one. I took the plunge and went out into the work force. My youngest was going to be in school all day, so I thought why not. Well it turns out that my kids who are now a teenager and tweenager, require more parenting. I know, crazy!

Anyway, I've decided that I need to get back to my love of everything creative. Hence, Snow Studio is born. I'm offering local workshops of all mediums. I have listed my workshops for the next 2 months on the right. I will have a post coming up with pictures of all the workshops. Also coming soon is a listing of Summer Camp offerings! So check back for all of that. To sign up for a workshop just email me or send me a Facebook message.

Looking forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment