Saturday, March 13, 2010

Retreat in Lake Chelan, WA

Twice a year I get customers together to go out of town for the weekend to get some scrapbooking, photo organizing, papercrafting, or whatever done!  This last weekend we went to Lake Chelan and had a blast.  We all came with something to accomplish and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we got more done that we had hoped!  Molly completed 3 gift scrapbook albums, plus some cards.  Amanda completed more layouts than she ever imagined she could in one weekend, Teresa organized all of her photos (2 large tubs) she had stored in her bedroom closet into photo books, Larissa completed all her train photos she had brought, plus she started on her next projects, and Tami finished her son's 9x9 baby album and started her first 12 x 12 album!  I completed all of my layouts for my families trip to Disneyland in 2008 and finished pages for my girls 9x9 albums I started for them of all their vacations.  Now I just need to go back and finish pages from our Disneyland trip in 2009!

Here are some photos from our trip.  We love to go eat at Blueberry Hill restaurant  at least once while we are there for brunch.  They have the best breakfast if you are in Lake Chelan I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment