Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Portland


I love that Close to My Heart has brought me together with some amazing friends and Jeanette Lynton!  Every event I go to I get my picture taken with her and it makes me feel like a groupie!  We live for this stuff and for Jeanette!  I guess it's just our way of showing our support.  This is the most recent picture from Portland Regional Celebration last weekend.  Next to me is Carol Harris and we are team mates.  Cindy Denning to the far left is our upline.  I believe that you could put both Jeanette and Cindy on pedestals! (and Carol too!!)  Because of Cindy I get to do what I love and what I'm passionate about.  I love all these fabulous ladies and I'm so proud to be a part of this with them. 

In the next few days I will post pics of each of the creations we made at Regionals!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. You look great in this pic. Your hair is longer...I'm feelin' it. Glad you went and had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete